1. Data controller
Company’s name Tampereen Kiinteistö Invest Oy
Address Finlaysoninkatu 4 A, 33210 Tampere
Business ID 2379133-5
2. Person responsible for the register or contact person
Name Kai Niinimäki
Title Asset Manager
3. Name of the register
4. The purpose of handling personal data
The personal data collected from customer feedback is used to handle the feedback and for the related communications, if necessary.
5. Data content of the register
The following personal data is stored in the customer database:
6. Compliant data sources
The personal data stored in the customer database are provided by the customers themselves in connection with giving customer feedback.
7. Compliant disclosure of information and transfer of information within the EU or outside the European Economic Area
The personal data stored from the customer feedback is not transferred or disclosed to third parties.
8. Principles of the protection of the register
Customer feedback can only be accessed by the authorised representatives and service providers of Tampereen Kiinteistö Invest Oy with a specially issued user ID and password for data management.
9. Storage of the personal register and register data
The identifiable personal data provided with the customer feedback are removed after handling the feedback.
10. Right of inspection of the register
Everyone has the right to know what data about themselves has been stored in the register. The right of inspection is free of charge. The data is provided by a written request to the register’s contact person.
11. Rectifying data
The data controller shall remove, rectify or supplement data that is incorrect, unnecessary, deficient or obsolete for the purpose of the customer database, spontaneously or upon the request of the data subject.